I Love the World

我喜歡亞當在傑米手臂上點火那段.....XD
01
 
太空人 A:It never gets old, huh?
太空人 B:Nope.
太空人 A:It kinda makes you wanna...
太空人 B:Break into song?
太空人 A:Yup!

I love the mountains
I love the clear blue skies
I love big bridges
I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world
And all its sights and sounds
Boom dee odda, boom dee odda, Boom dee odda, boom dee odda

I love the oceans
I love real dirty things [Mike Rowe]
I love to go fast
I love Egyptian kings
I love the whole world
And all its craziness
Boom dee odda, boom dee odda, Boom dee odda, boom dee odda [Richard Machowicz]

I love tornadoes
I love arachnids [Bear Grylls]
I love hot magma
I love the giant squids
I love the whole world
It's such a brilliant place
Boom dee odda, boom dee odda [Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage]
Boom dee odda, boom dee odda [Stephen Hawking]
Boom dee odda, boom dee odda, Boom dee odda, boom dee odda, Boom dee odda......

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

用EXCEL計算student's t test之p value

Excel error bar(誤差線)(office2007)

圓周率(π) 世界紀錄